You may never tire of reading about him, still there is always room for more to read about Aamir khan. We know you love him, and that’s why we are giving you still more to read about him: 10 lesser-known facts about him we bet you never heard of.
1. Aamir Khan was very interested in lawn tennis during his school days, and he was not a bad player either. He represented his school in lawn tennis in several state level championships. Roger Federer is his favourite tennis player.
2. At the age of 16, Aamir, along with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya (Filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya’s son), made a silent experimental film called Paranoia. It was funded by Dr Sriram Lagu.
3. Khan once joined a theatre group called Avantar where he worked backstage for two years. Then he decided to become an actor against his father’s wish.
4. The film which got Aamir his first feature film with Ketan Mehta (Holi) was a documentary made by the students of Film and Television Institute of India. He had worked in it.
5. Holi was Aamir’s first feature film and the credits addressed him as Aamir Hussian Khan. Lagaan’s director Ashutosh Gowariker also played an important role in the film.
Pages: 1 2